Change your Default Web Browser
- Select the Start button, and then type Default apps.
- In the search results, select Default apps.
Under Web browser, select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser.
How to Access your Email From a Web Browser (Example - Chrome or Edge)
1. Go to mail.accessptw.com 2. In the Email or Phone box put in your Access email (email@example.com) 3. Click Next 4. Type in your email/computer password 5. Click Sign In
Forget a wireless network
1. Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen. 2. Click Network settings. 3. Click Manage Wi-Fi settings. 4. Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete. 5. Click Forget. The wireless network profile is ...
How to Check to See if You Have Updates Pending a Restart
Click on the Start Menu on the bottom left of your screen. Type "Windows Update Settings" once the start menu pops up. (you may not see a search bar but it will appear as you type) Click on Windows Update Settings when it pops up Once it's open and ...
Open a Shared Mailbox in Office 365 Web App
1. Once logged in click on the user icon in the top right 2. Select "Open another mailbox" 3. Search for the mailbox you wish to open 4. Click [Open] to open the mailbox If you have permission to open the mailbox it will open in a new tab. Otherwise ...
How to Add a Printer in Windows 10
It is supper easy to add a printer on Windows 10! Just follow these three steps and you will be on your way! 1. Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen. It looks like this: 2. Now type Printers and select Printers & ...