Emails stuck in Outbox / Won't send
There are multiple reasons why emails might get stuck in your outbox and won't send here are some of the most commons solutions to this issue:
1. Your email account is full - If this is the case please follow this guide:
2. The earliest message in the Outbox failed to send - To fix this issue you just need to delete to oldest message in the outbox and see if the rest of the messages will send after that.
3. Email account credentials need to be updated - To fix this you will need to either sign out and back into your email account or if you are using a mail client close it and reopen it and see if it prompts you for a password.
How to clean out your email in Office 365 Web
1. Go to https://outlook.office.com/ 2. Log with your Access email and password. 3. Once logged in you can go through the emails in your inbox as well as delete any emails in the deleted and junk folders.
Forwarding Your Emails to Another Address
Got to the Outlook website (http://outlook.office.com/ or http://mail.accessptw.com/). Select the Settings gear icon (⚙) in the Outlook web toolbar on the top right. Select View all Outlook settings on the bottom of the pop out pane. In ...
How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
1. Go to your email at http://mail.accessptw.com/ or https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox (they are the same). Sign in as needed. 2. Drag the address bar to your desktop as shown below: 3. A desktop icon will be automatically created. And you are ...
Accessing your Email via eM Client
eM Client is no longer offered as an email service. We recommend that you use Outlook Web Mail. Please visit the guides below to properly set up your email: How to Set Up Your Email How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
How to Set Up Your Email
Email setups are now even easier to do as you do not require IT's assistance. Following this article will get your email up and running in just a couple minutes! All Users 1. Visit http://mail.accessptw.com/. Sign in using your access email and ...