Forwarding Your Emails to Another Address
- Got to the Outlook website (http://outlook.office.com/ or http://mail.accessptw.com/).
- Select the Settings gear icon (⚙) in the Outlook web toolbar on the top right.
- Select View all Outlook settings on the bottom of the pop out pane.
- In the Settings dialog box, second from the top, select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the Enable forwarding check box.
- Enter the email address that will receive the forwarded email messages.
- If you want to keep copies of the forwarded messages in your Outlook account, select the Keep a copy of forwarded messages check box.
- Remember, if Keep a copy of forwarded messages is not checked, forwarded mail will not be available in your Outlook account, not even in the Deleted folder
How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
1. Go to your email at http://mail.accessptw.com/ or https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox (they are the same). Sign in as needed. 2. Drag the address bar to your desktop as shown below: 3. A desktop icon will be automatically created. And you are ...
How to clean out your email in Office 365 Web
1. Go to https://outlook.office.com/ 2. Log with your Access email and password. 3. Once logged in you can go through the emails in your inbox as well as delete any emails in the deleted and junk folders.
How to Access your Email From a Web Browser (Example - Chrome or Edge)
1. Go to mail.accessptw.com 2. In the Email or Phone box put in your Access email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3. Click Next 4. Type in your email/computer password 5. Click Sign In
Accessing your Email via eM Client
eM Client is no longer offered as an email service. We recommend that you use Outlook Web Mail. Please visit the guides below to properly set up your email: How to Set Up Your Email How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
How to Make an Email Rule in Outlook
1. Click the File tab in the navigation ribbon. 2. Click Manage Rules & Alerts 3.Click New Rule on the E-mail Rules tab in the Rules and Alerts dialog box. 4. Proceed to Step 1: Select a template. 5. Choose a template from either the Stay Organized ...