Email setups are now even easier to do as you do not require IT's assistance. Following this article will get your email up and running in just a couple minutes!
2. Once signed in, Navigate to
(Settings) and then click
(View all Outlook settings).
3. Select (Mail) and then (Compose and reply).
5. Navigate back to your (Mail) tab.
6. Ctrl+V (Paste) your signature into the "Email Signature" box.
7. Check both of the boxes below and click (Save).
8. You are now done and ready to use your email!
9. Once you have completed the previous steps, Right click on (Folders) and click (Add Shared Folder).
10. Type in the name of your location (ie: Woodstock) and select the one named Woodstock (not Woodstock users).
10. Click (Add). And you are all set!