Using OpenVPN for the first time
1. Run OpenVPN by clicking on this icon on your desktop:
Note: If you do not see this icon try going to the start menu and see if it is in there. If OpenVPN is not in the start menu then reach out to IT to get it installed.
2. After that you should see an icon in your system tray (bottom right corner of your screen) that looks like this:
3. Double click on the icon or right click then select connect.
Note:The login for the VPN will be your computer username and computer password.
How to close a program that is frozen/will not respond using Task Manager
If you want to use Task Manager to close a program that is frozen/not responding you first need to know how to open the tool. Here are a few ways to open Task Manager - Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager. Open Start, do a search ...
Using your Plantronics Headset to Listen to Audio from your Computer
1. Plug the larger end of the micro usb cable into your dock or computer 2. Take the other end of the cable and plug it into the base of the headset 3. Click on the volume icon on your taskbar on the bottom right of your screen 4. Click on the arrow ...
How to Fix your ADP
1. Find Google Chrome on your desktop and open up ADP again: 2. If you are already using Google Chrome, or that did not fix it, please clear your Chrome Cache: In Chrome On your computer, open Google Chrome. At the top right, click More . Click More ...
How to Password Protect a PDF using PDFill
To password protect a PDF, you must use the program on your desktop labeled "PDFill Free" 1: Open PDFill form your desktop 2: In the main menu, select option 3. Encrypt and Decrypt Options 3: In the pop-up menu, select the PDF you want to password ...
Emails stuck in Outbox / Won't send
There are multiple reasons why emails might get stuck in your outbox and won't send here are some of the most commons solutions to this issue: 1. Your email account is full - If this is the case please follow this guide: ...