Using your Plantronics Headset to Listen to Audio from your Computer
1. Plug the larger end of the micro usb
cable into your dock or computer
2. Take the other end of the cable and
plug it into the base of the headset
3. Click on the volume icon on your taskbar
on the bottom right of your screen
4. Click on the arrow next to the sound device
5. It will bring up a list of devices,
then select the Plantronics headset
6. Press the “computer”
button on the base it will switch the audio to the headset and you will hear
the audio through the headset
Helpful Computer Video-Guides
We created a Youtube playlist with some videos for helping you navigate your computer easier. You can visit our playlist here.
Using OpenVPN for the first time
1. Run OpenVPN by clicking on this icon on your desktop: Note: If you do not see this icon try going to the start menu and see if it is in there. If OpenVPN is not in the start menu then reach out to IT to get it ...
How to close a program that is frozen/will not respond using Task Manager
If you want to use Task Manager to close a program that is frozen/not responding you first need to know how to open the tool. Here are a few ways to open Task Manager - Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager. Open Start, do a search ...
How to Password Protect a PDF using PDFill
To password protect a PDF, you must use the program on your desktop labeled "PDFill Free" 1: Open PDFill form your desktop 2: In the main menu, select option 3. Encrypt and Decrypt Options 3: In the pop-up menu, select the PDF you want to password ...
How to Fix your ADP
1. Find Google Chrome on your desktop and open up ADP again: 2. If you are already using Google Chrome, or that did not fix it, please clear your Chrome Cache: In Chrome On your computer, open Google Chrome. At the top right, click More . Click More ...