How to clean out your email in Office 365 Web
2. Log with your Access email and password.
3. Once logged in you can go through the emails in your inbox as well as delete any emails in the deleted and junk folders.
Emails stuck in Outbox / Won't send
There are multiple reasons why emails might get stuck in your outbox and won't send here are some of the most commons solutions to this issue: 1. Your email account is full - If this is the case please follow this guide: ...
Open a Shared Mailbox in Office 365 Web App
1. Once logged in click on the user icon in the top right 2. Select "Open another mailbox" 3. Search for the mailbox you wish to open 4. Click [Open] to open the mailbox If you have permission to open the mailbox it will open in a new tab. Otherwise ...
How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
1. Go to your email at http://mail.accessptw.com/ or https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox (they are the same). Sign in as needed. 2. Drag the address bar to your desktop as shown below: 3. A desktop icon will be automatically created. And you are ...
Accessing your Email via eM Client
eM Client is no longer offered as an email service. We recommend that you use Outlook Web Mail. Please visit the guides below to properly set up your email: How to Set Up Your Email How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
How to Access your Email From a Web Browser (Example - Chrome or Edge)
1. Go to mail.accessptw.com 2. In the Email or Phone box put in your Access email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 3. Click Next 4. Type in your email/computer password 5. Click Sign In