Set up your brand new Printer!
There is no physical setup that IT needs to do with new printers/scanners. Plug it in where the old printer/scanner was. Use the new powercord, and the same internet/ethernet/phone cord that was plugged into the back.
Once you have done so, please follow the below guide to enable networking on the device (it may already be enabled).
- Press (Settings) or Menu. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press All Settings. (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Network. Press Network.
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Wired LAN.
- Press Wired LAN.
- Press the Up or Down arrow to display Wired Enable.
- Press Wired Enable.
- Press On or Off.
- Press (Home) or Stop/Exit.
For the computers that require printing only, they can follow this guide:
For the computers that require scanning too, each of the users will need to individually contact IT so we can install the scanning driver.
What to do with your Old Printer/Scanner?
Please send in an IT ticket to request it be picked up!
Set Up New Laptop on wireless
Having issues logging into a new laptop or moving from location to another and cant connect to the wireless? Try out the steps below and you should be able to login and connect to the wireless! 1. Find an ethernet cable from a printer/phone 2. ...
How to Set Up Your Email
Email setups are now even easier to do as you do not require IT's assistance. Following this article will get your email up and running in just a couple minutes! All Users 1. Visit http://mail.accessptw.com/. Sign in using your access email and ...
How to Add a Printer in Windows 10
It is supper easy to add a printer on Windows 10! Just follow these three steps and you will be on your way! 1. Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen. It looks like this: 2. Now type Printers and select Printers & ...
Accessing your Email via eM Client
eM Client is no longer offered as an email service. We recommend that you use Outlook Web Mail. Please visit the guides below to properly set up your email: How to Set Up Your Email How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
How to Create a Desktop Icon for your Email
1. Go to your email at http://mail.accessptw.com/ or https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox (they are the same). Sign in as needed. 2. Drag the address bar to your desktop as shown below: 3. A desktop icon will be automatically created. And you are ...